Photobucket

October 1, 2010

Aloha Friday

FRIDAY


I have a question and would appreciate any help, especially since this is blog hop day and I tend to add a lot of new blogs to my list.  The other day I did attempt to add a blog and I got an error message that I had reached the maximum of 300 blogs.  Has this happened to you?  There are so many great blogs out there that I want to follow, but how do I get around that?  Do you get the same message?  How do you decide what blogs to keep as far as your google reader?

Photobucket

Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
  In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My Question:
Favorite brand of mascara?
My Answer:
Maybelline






12 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Maybelline is definitely my favorite brand of mascara, too!

Aloha: Haloween Dress-Up

Unknown said...

I can't believe they have a max! UGH!!
Umm - how do you have time to read 300 blogs? I know you're stuck but still... wow!
I just found out this morning that they stopped the service where they create a feed for a website page. It automatically added the page to my reader whenever the page changed. I used it for my favorite authors BN.com pages so I could watch for sales & new releases. I was so ticked!

Stacie said...

Actually I think my favorite is Cover Girl for Mascara.

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by
Hmm. I can't help you - I use an RSS feeder app on my iPod touch to keep up with the blogs I follow. so I can catch up even when I'm on the move :)

XmasDolly said...

Same here girlfriend. Have a great weekend! Don't forget about Monday's Music Moves Me. It's Freebie week.

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

CMash!! Glad someone's in the same boat as me!! I experienced the same thing yesterday -- which to be quite honest, I went through and saw that there were several blogs that I had on there that hadn't had an update in months so I removed those primarily which helped. But apparently, there's no way around it -- I Googled forever yesterday to find a way around it and I couldn't. If I find anything, I will definitely let you know, and if you hear anything, please let me know!!

Catherine L. said...

I like Dior.

Anonymous said...

Hi! It was good hearing from you today. I follow more than 300 I'm sure and blogger has never denied me and I've added about 5 or 6 recently - but who knows what blogger will or will not do from day to day anymore. Keep us posted and good luck!

Este Lauder is my favorite mascara btw. Happy Friday!

Colette S said...

I don't use mascara. I only used it once :)

Cat said...

I've not run into this myself but I only join/follow a few blogs through my blogspot dashboard. I follow a majority of them through my google RSS reader. I love that one because I can read all the new posts in one spot without a limit like the dashboard has. The only draw back is that the blog owner may not know I'm actually following them. Sorry you had so much trouble.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Have you tried the google or Blogger help forum? When I can't answers through a Google search, I go find the most appropriate forum to ask my question, and I get a response. Most times helpful. ...I don't use Google feed reader. Every so often I go through my blog feeds to delete those that haven't updated in a long while or those which I'm no longer interested in reading....Hope you find your answer.
Su-sieee! Mac
This and That. Here and There. Now, Sometimes Then.

Aisle B said...

hmmmm mascara.... whatever Liza Minelli uses... I WANT IT! ;P