October 4, 2010

Mailbox Monday (2 of 3)

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite memes.  It was created by Marcia from The Printed Page but has now gone on a blog tour with a different blogger hosting each month.  October is being hosted by Avis at She Reads and Reads.  So before I share with you what was delivered to my house this week, I want to give a big Thank You to Avis.   Thank You!!

09/29  Wednesday....Won from Vicki at Reading At The Beach
Photobucket

09/30  Thursday....Won from Gina at Hott Books
Photobucket

10/01   Friday....For Review from Author
Photobucket
     
                          


6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I enjoyed Testimony, but I'm not sure I like that new cover! I hope you love your new books!

Coffee and a Book Chick said...

I read Anita Shreve's Testimony and really enjoyed it-- very sad, though, I must admit, but then I guess, most of her books are!

Here's my Monday: Coffee and a Book Chick -- Mailbox Monday...

gautami tripathy said...

Would like to know what you think of the Danielle Steel novel. I used read her novels a lot.

BTW, I kept away from my PC today and tried to read without any success. I tried every genre I could think of but nothing held my interest after a few pages. I am at my wits end.

How are you doing? Hope you read a lot today. At least one of us needs to get out of the slump.

My email:

gautami.tripathy[at]gmail.com.

Feel free to write to me and we can chat too, if you have gmail.

brandileigh2003 said...

Nice books! Enjoy!

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Aisle B said...

Hey girl!

I won Heartache & Sin from I'd So Rather be Reading this summer. Can't wait to start this one.

You got some great books and look forward to reading your reviews next.

Julie P said...

Do you like Danielle Steele? I have a hard time getting into her books, but romance isn't really my genre of choice. I think I have the Shreve book on one of my TBR shelves.....