Photobucket

October 25, 2010

Mailbox Monday (2 of 4)

Photobucket
This month is being hosted by Avis from She Reads and Reads
Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia of The Printed Page and is now on tour.
  According to Marcia, “Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.”
                                          Monday  10/18                     Thursday  10/20
                                       Author  (EBook)                        Doubleday
                                           


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Running with Books looks interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

They both look interesting. Enjoy!

Gigi Ann said...

I went to a Library Book Sale on Saturday, and got eight books, this week. A friend loan me a book to read, last week, I read it over the week-end.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Running the Books looks interesting and has an interesting cover. I'll keep an eye out for your thoughts on it.

bermudaonion said...

Running the Books sounds so good to me. I'll be watching for your review.

Aisle B said...

Love the cover for Running the Books.

Enjoy the reads girlfriend ... and please tell me that the pool is closed. Time to get that water damaged hair out of the pool ;)

Mystica said...

Sounds interesting - Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I've started my copy of Running the Books and it's going to be a good read. Hope you enjoy your books.

Julie P said...

I thought you had tried the Grundler book before. If not you, then someone else was trying to read it. They said they couldn't get into it....

Anna said...

These are both new to me. Hope you enjoy them!

avisannschild said...

Running the Books sounds super interesting. Enjoy!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hey Cheryl, You can tell I am a little behind on reading feeds. I'm interesting in what you think of the Running the Books one. I also have it but won't get to it for a while.

Have a Happy Halloween.