Photobucket

October 15, 2010

Raise your hand if.....

.............you love to shop online?
Photobucket
That's what I thought...you can all put your hands down now.  And whats even better, is being able to go to one site and buy anything and everything.  From beautiful nightstands, rugs, luggage, 

fitness, baby items, even something for the family pets.  Not only is it a one site shopping, but has quality merchandise.   Where is this site?  It's the CSN.com Stores.  Available to you are the 200+ stores and over 1 million products to choose from!!!
Photobucket
I know!!   We purchased an Ergonomic Executive Desk Chair for me and will be ordering another one for hubby's computer area.  From our experience, ordering was simple, delivery was within days and assembly was easy and took very little time.  The holidays are right around the corner so this is the perfect time to check out CSN.com, and get some, or most, of your shopping done early.

DISCLAIMER
Review based on personal experience of
item purchased.  No monetary compensation exchanged. 




3 comments:

Julie P said...

Very nice, Cheryl. Might have to visit this for my Xmas shopping!

XmasDolly said...

Personally, I'm still browsing that website. There are so many stores, but what a great informative post you have done. I'm very impressed! I hate some of the new furniture that's made out of crushed sawdust. I like to get real wood myself. Anyway, I have a question for you. I remembered a book I read from cover to cover (he-he) a long time ago. Did you ever read, "Flowers in the Attic"? That was a really great book. Well, back to typing. Got a job this morning from my transcription place. HUGS!

Marce said...

Seriously, this is why I would love to live in the US, so many deals and choices.