Photobucket

October 22, 2010

Aloha Friday (1 of 3)

FRIDAY

Photobucket
(check out yesterday's review)

Photobucket

Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
  In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


Now that the weather is starting to get chilly........
My Question:
Favorite type soup?
My Answer:
Homemade chicken soup


16 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Chicken soup works for me!

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/lets-outlaw-robocalling/

Once Upon a Twilight said...

Chicken soup made by my Mom

Here is my ALOHA FRIDAY!

TheAtticGirl said...

My favorite is beef vegetable or beef stew.

The Social Frog said...

My favorite soup all year round is Chicken Noodle, we go to Panera every Friday and thats what I get.

LadyBug-Kellie said...

Definitely would have to be potato soup!

Deni said...

Chicken Tortilla Soup

XmasDolly said...

Mmmm Also a good question. First off thanks for stopping by. I have a homemade soup my gramma taught me it's an Italian soup, and I'll be dam if I can spell the name much less spell half of what's in it. She boils beef neck bones with chicken wings. She throws in some bouillon too. Veggies, and hmmm little tiny noodles (I only know the Italian word for it). 2 cans of stewed tomatoes, and 2 cans of chicken broth and whole garlic... well it's a bunch of stuff. If you'd like the recipe let me know I'll type it up for you, but I make a huge pot every winter. It's too die for! mmmm

Auntie E said...

Tomato is my favorite
My aloha friday link for you

bermudaonion said...

I like just about any kind of soup and I eat it all year long!

Anonymous said...

I'll eat most any kind of soup, but the only kind I really like is Potato Soup! Yummy!!

Elizabeth said...

My favorite is Shortcut Minestrone Soup. YUMMY.

janetfaye said...

I love homemade Beef Vegetable soup with a lot of veggies in it.

AF - http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/10/alohal-friday-25.html

Julie P said...

I make a really good kielbasa & cheese soup--soooo yummy!

Colette S said...

So far it's macaroni and cheese soup. Has the broccoli and bacon and sour cream etc oooh oh and ham!

a49erfangirl said...

Mine is Wild Rice chowder.

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

chicken noodle....Mmmm